Cell-Cast Hole Forming Disks are designed to produce large diameter holes in poured concrete structures. Moulded from HDPE plastic, Cell-Cast disks are lightweight and may be installed by one construction worker. They are available in a wide variety of diameters. Disks are either 3in or 4in thick allowing one to form a hole in 3in walls or thicker (except 5in).
- Reduces material costs by 30 to 50 percent.
- Cuts labor costs by 50 – 70 percent.
- Minimizes freight and handling charges.
- Consistently produces dimensionally accurate openings.
- Sized to work with Link-Seal Modular Seals.
- Avoids potential leak path between sleeve and concrete.
- Lightweight – 1/8 the weight of steel pipe sleeves.
- Complete assembly accomplished in minutes.
- Easily installed by one construction worker.
- Cell-Cast Disks are produced in 3in and 4in thicknesses and can be assembled to fit virtually any wall.