PowerFill™ is the economical solution for areas with difficult grounding problems. It is highly conductive wet or dry yet does not require moisture to lower the resistance of a grounding system. This Loresco product carries an NSF certification (Certified to NSF/ANSI standard 60) enabling installation around underground potable water systems. PowerFill™ also contains a corrosion inhibitor which forms a film on the copper creating a barrier against corrosion.
This is designed to be used in conjunction with all standard copper grounding equipment allowing for a greater variance in design that would otherwise be uneconomical.
PowerFill™ can be poured in dry or for large installations it is recommended that PowerFill™ be pumped in slurry form. No tamping required. It is very worker friendly. No special tools are required for smaller jobs.
Powerfill Features & Characteristics:
- Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth
- Compatible with all copper grounding systems
- Does not contain any hazardous chemicals
- Will not leech into the ground
- Never needs recharging
- Electrically conductive
- Environmentally friendly
- Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper
- Will not expand or experience any shrinkage
- Not affected by freezing
- Simple to install
- Excellent shelf life with no performance effects